Mr. Rhodes has previously advised a number of private equity houses and investment managers on the establishment, structuring and formation of infrastructure, debt (both real estate and infrastructure), private equity and venture capital funds including Antin Infrastructure Partners, Chequers Capital, ICG-Longbow, Star Capital Partners, Capital Dynamics, Electra Partners, the European Bank for Reconstruction & Development and ETF Partners. Other experience includes advising on secondary transactions, structuring co-investments and setting up carried interest schemes.
Recent experience includes:
- Assisted the private equity firm Chequers Capital on their seventeenth fund which raised a total commitment of €1.1 billion
- Advising Antin Infrastructure Partners on the raising of their third fund which reached its hard cap of €3.6 billion*
- Lead associate on the fundraising of a UK real estate debt fund on the successful raising of their fourth fund surpassing its target and reaching close to £1 billion*
- Advising Star Capital Partners, a buy-out fund specialising in capital-intensive assets which is in its third fundraising with a target of ~€500 million*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.