Recent leasing transactions include major office buildings and build-to-suit properties, as well as suburban office and industrial parks, and clients ranging from corporate and institutional tenants to tech start-ups and non-profits in locations including Boston, San Francisco, New York, Colorado, and D.C. Recent representative transactions include:
- Representing the tenant in a build-to-suit lease of over 253,000 rentable square feet of office and R&D space in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Representing a landlord in the leasing of a portfolio of three buildings in the greater Denver, Colorado market totaling over 350,000 rentable square feet of office space, with tenants ranging from 700 square feet to over 22,000 square feet
- Representing the tenant in the lease of an office, warehouse and distribution facility totaling over 207,000 square feet
Ms. Riley’s recent real estate transactional experience also includes representing:
- MEPT and Bentall Kennedy in connection with three acquisitions with a combined value of $250 million. The nine acquired properties in Boston’s South End and Seaport District represent 650,000 square feet with redevelopment and development opportunities and include medical office buildings, land for potential multi-family development, office buildings and a six-level parking facility.
- MEPT and Bentall Kennedy in connection with an acquisition of a five property portfolio, all in the Fort Point Channel and Seaport District neighborhoods, for a combined purchase price of over $229 million.
- A public REIT in the sale of a four property portfolio of outlet shopping centers located in Michigan, Illinois, Maine and California.
- Boston Properties with sale of a 45% interest in three office properties located in New York and Boston for approximately $1.5 billion
Prior to joining Goodwin, Ms. Riley was an associate at Warshaw Di Carlo & Associates, P.C.