Recent leasing transactions include major office and lab buildings, GMP facilities, and build-to-suit properties, as well as suburban office and industrial parks, and clients ranging from corporate and institutional tenants to tech startups, early-stage biotechs and nonprofits, in locations including Boston, Cambridge, San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Colorado, and D.C. Recent representative transactions include:
- Representing several early-stage biotech companies with leases in Boston, Cambridge, Waltham, Lexington, New York City, and Seattle with tenants ranging from 2,500 square feet to over 100,000 square feet.
- Representing the tenant in a build-to-suit lease of over 253,000 rentable square feet of office and R&D space in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Representing a landlord in the leasing of a portfolio of several properties across the country totaling over 2,000,000 square feet of office space, with tenants ranging from 700 square feet to over 50,000 square feet.
- Representing the tenant in the lease of an office, warehouse, and distribution facility totaling over 207,000 square feet.
Ms. Riley’s recent real estate transactional experience also includes representing:
- Several biotech companies in the purchase of sites for drug manufacturing in North Carolina, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts.
- MEPT and Bentall Kennedy in connection with several acquisitions, all in the Fort Point Channel and Seaport District neighborhoods, for a combined purchase price of over $500 million.
- A public REIT in the sale of a four-property portfolio of outlet shopping centers located in Michigan, Illinois, Maine, and California.
- Boston Properties with sale of a 45% interest in three office properties located in New York and Boston for approximately $1.5 billion.
Ms. Riley is Co-chair of the Leasing Committee for the Boston Bar Association (2019-2021 Term).
Prior to joining Goodwin, Ms. Riley was an associate at Warshaw Di Carlo & Associates, P.C.