Ms. Roberts’ recent representative work has included advising:
- GEF Capital Partners, a private equity fund manager focused on resource efficiency and positive environmental impact, in a fundraise and investment in Gro-Well, a green waste recycling company.
- Encourage Capital, an impact investment fund manager, in fund formation matters.
- Enclude Capital, an impact capital advisory firm, in connection with the design of fund structures.
- LeapFrog Investments, an emerging markets impact private equity fund, in fund formation matters, including a fundraise and acquisition of a majority stake in a retail pharmacy chain based in Kenya.
- Multiplier Capital, a venture debt fund manager, in connection with fund formation and fund maintenance.
- Glisco Partners, a Mexican private equity firm, in its spin out from Evercore Partners, Inc. and fund formation matters
- Veris Partners, a wealth management firm focused on sustainable and impact investing, in connection with fund formation matters.
- MissionPoint Partners, an impact investment manager, in connection with a fundraise and investment in the resource recovery industry and other fund formation matters.
- U.S. insurance company in connection with its investments in private investment funds.
- U.S. media company in connection with its investments in private investment funds.
- Sponsors of a US$450 million clean tech venture capital fund in connection with the formation of the fund and fund maintenance.*
- Development finance institution as an anchor investor in a proposed US$500 million fund focused on publicly traded securities in emerging markets.*
- Lead investor in connection with investment in US$110 million impact fund focused on micro-insurance market in emerging markets.*
- Lead investor in connection with structuring and investing in a proposed US$200 million infrastructure fund.*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
She is a member of the American Bar Association and the New York State Bar Association, in addition to being an active member of the Global Impact Investing Network (GIIN).
Prior to Goodwin in 2016, Ms. Roberts was a partner at Hogan Lovells in Washington, D.C., where she was a member of the investment funds practice.