- DZ Bank AG Deutsche Zentral-Genossenschaftsbank, Frankfurt am Main, NIBC Bank N.V., SEB AG and Berliner Volksbank eG on financing the acquisition of Berliner kfzteile24 GmbH by EQT Mid Market Limited Partnership.*
- Hypothekenbank Frankfurt (formerly Eurohypo) on the disposal of its entire remaining German non-core loan book to Oaktree.*
- A leading German real estate finance lender in relation to the financing of the acquisition and partial development of a commercial real estate. *
- Deutsche Pfandbriefbank AG on refinancing the Phoenix retail portfolio which was acquired by affiliated companies of Cerberus Capital Management, L.P. *
- HSBC, Lloyds, Société Générale and Unicredit on the recapitalisation of Host Europe Group. *
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Prior to joining Goodwin in 2016, Mr. Rodrian was an associate in the Frankfurt office of Ashurst. During his legal clerkship, he worked at the German Federal Foreign Office (Auswärtiges Amt) and the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin).