Ms. Rogers has represented a variety of clients in complex civil litigation matters involving contract, trade secret, environmental and business torts, unfair competition, and other regulatory matters. Her recent experience includes:
- Defense of a startup company and founder in a contract and securities litigation
- Representation of an individual in an adversary proceeding in bankruptcy court
- Representation of multinational companies in an environmental dispute
- Defense of a startup technology company in a trademark dispute
- Representation of a company in a breach of contract dispute in California state court
- Representation of current and former board members during governmental investigations
Prior to joining Goodwin in 2021, Ms. Rogers was a litigation associate at Latham & Watkins LLP in San Francisco, specializing in antitrust litigation, regulatory matters, and copyright litigation.
Ms. Rogers clerked in the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas for The Honorable David A. Ezra.
At Berkeley Law, Ms. Rogers was an articles editor for the Berkeley Technology Law Journal, a research assistant, and a board member of the Berkeley Women’s Association. She also served as an extern to Justice Mariano-Florentino Cuéllar of the California Supreme Court in Fall 2016, and as a summer law clerk in the United States Attorney’s Office, Civil Division in 2015.
Before transitioning to law, Ms. Rogers worked at Cisco Systems in the company’s services marketing division.