Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Rosenberg was an associate at the New York Offices of three international law firms.
Mr. Rosenberg has advised on a number of deals in the public and private sectors, including:
- Forward Pharma A/S’s IPO on Nasdaq in the U.S., which won M&A Advisor’s “Healthcare/Life Sciences Sector Deal of the Year” award*
- AM-Pharma’s sale of a minority interest in the company to Pfizer Inc. and related option payment, which was a finalist for the 2015 Scrip Awards*
- Zealand Pharma’s IPO on Nasdaq in the U.S*
- Edge Therapeutics’ IPO on Nasdaq in the U.S.*
- Iconix Brand Group, Inc.’s offering of High Yield Convertible Notes*
- Griffon Corporation’s 144A Offering of High Yield Debt Securities*
- U.S. Shale Solutions, Inc. in the 144A offering in Senior Secured Notes.*
- Dava Pharmaceuticals in its sale to Endo Pharmaceuticals.*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Mr. Rosenberg was a member of the Fordham Moot Court and the Fordham Journal of Corporate and Financial Law.