Mr. Rosie’s client representations include:
Mergers and Acquisitions
- iRobot Corporation in its acquisition of Robopolis SAS
- LoJack Corporation in its $135 million sale to CalAmp Corp.
- Allurion Technologies in its $27 million Series C financing
- Imagen Technologies in its $15 million Series A financing
- PatientPing in its $31 million Series B financing
- Vividion Therapeutics in its $50 million Series A financing
- argenx SE in its $115 million initial U.S. public offering
- BeiGene, Ltd. in its $200 million, $201 million and $800 million follow-on public offerings
- Proteostasis Therapeutics, Inc. in its $40 million follow-on public offering
Mr. Rosie is a member of the Boston Bar Association. He holds office hours at the Harvard Innovation Lab and he has served as a mentor for the MIT $100K Entrepreneurship Competition.
Mr. Rosie rejoined Goodwin in 2018 after serving as a senior corporate counsel at Pegasystems, where he worked on SEC compliance, mergers and acquisitions, and its corporate venture program. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Rosie served as a senior corporate counsel at athenahealth, where he advised on corporate governance and securities matters, mergers and acquisitions, and the launch of athenahealth’s More Disruption Please innovation and partnership program.