Mr. Rouse’s representative transactions include:
- Continuum Managed Services, in its acquisition of ConnectWise, a company providing business automation tools to technology solution providers.
- DiscoverOrg, in its acquisition of Rain King Software, a sales and marketing intelligence platform.
- Mercer, in its acquisition of certain assets from PayScale, a compensation intelligence company.
- Sanzaru Games Inc., a VR gaming development studio, in its sale to Facebook.
- Vlocity, Inc., a cloud CRM and mobile app company, in its sale to Salesforce.
- Switch, a global technology infrastructure company, in its IPO.
- TA Associates, Thoma Bravo, Andreessen Horowitz, Charles River Ventures, Mission Driven Capital Partners and Goldman Sachs in their respective investments in, or purchases of, a variety of technology and other companies.
Mr. Rouse is a member of the Boston Bar Association, as well as the International Association of Privacy Professionals.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Rouse completed a corporate clerkship with TripAdvisor LLC.