Mr. Rouse’s representative transactions include:
- DiscoverOrg, in its acquisition of Rain King Software, a sales and marketing intelligence platform.
- Mercer, in its acquisition of certain assets from PayScale, a compensation intelligence company.
- Switch, a global technology infrastructure company, in its IPO.
- TA Associates, Thoma Bravo and Goldman Sachs in their respective investments in, or purchases of, a variety of technology and other companies.
- Various commercial transactions and support for clients such as: Confirm.io, an identification authentication technology company; PillPack, a full service online pharmacy; Session M, a SaaS customer engagement and marketing platform; and Momo Holdings, which operates the popular Momofuku restaurant chain.
Mr. Rouse is a member of the Boston Bar Association, as well as the International Association of Privacy Professionals.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Rouse completed a corporate clerkship with TripAdvisor LLC.