- Certain affiliates of Cerberus group in relation to the disposal of four shopping centers;*
- WCM AG in relation to the acquisition of two portfolios;*
- A British family office in relation to the disposal of 40 supermarkets all over Germany;*
- IVG Institutional Funds GmbH (now ‘TRIUVA Kapitalverwaltungsgesellschaft mbH’) on the disposal of a pan-European portfolio;*
- Gramercy Europe in its acquisition of various Hornbach DIY markets in Germany and the Netherlands;*
- Korean Investment Management Co., Ltd. in its bid for the acquisition of the Trianon building in Frankfurt/Main;*
- Societé Génerale in relation to its re-financing of a German wide portfolio of care homes.*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Rüdt von Collenberg was an associate in the real estate department of Ashurst LLP in Frankfurt.