A selection of Mr. Salimi’s recent representations include:
- Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan as underwriters in a $370 million follow-on offering by Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc.
- Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan as underwriters in a $610 million initial public offering by Switch, Inc.
- Credit Suisse and Bank of America in the $90 million initial public offering by Everbridge, Inc.
- Repligen Corporation in its $115 million senior convertible notes offering
- Citigroup as underwriter in multiple life science initial public offerings
- Cowen and Company, as underwriter in multiple life science initial public offerings
- Cowen and Company and Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. in multiple “At-the-Market” transactions for various life science companies
- Ablynx NV in its $230 U.S. initial public offering (Country of Issuer: Belgium)
- CRISPR Therapeutics AG in its $62 million initial public offering (Country of Issuer: Switzerland)
- Citigroup and Morgan Stanley, as underwriters in a $280 million follow-on offering of American Depositary Shares by DBV Technologies (Country of Issuer: France)
- Credit Suisse as underwriter in a $70 million initial public offering of AC Immune SA (Country of Issuer: Switzerland)
- Leerink Partners in a $140 million public offering by Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Country of Issuer: Canada)
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Salimi was an associate at Latham & Watkins LLP and later served as the general counsel of a NASDAQ listed company.