A selection of Mr. Salimi’s recent representations include:
- Surface Oncology, Inc. in its $110 million initial public offering and $11.5 million concurrent private placement
- Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan as underwriters in over $700 million of equity offerings by Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc.
- Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan as underwriters in a $610 million initial public offering by Switch, Inc.
- Repligen Corporation in its $115 million senior convertible notes offering
- Citigroup as underwriter in multiple life science initial public offerings
- Cowen and Company, as underwriter in multiple life science public offerings
- Ablynx NV in its $230 U.S. initial public offering (Country of Issuer: Belgium)
- CRISPR Therapeutics AG in its $62 million initial public offering (Country of Issuer: Switzerland) and $130 million follow-on offering
- Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and other underwriters in over $400 million of equity offerings of American Depositary Shares by DBV Technologies (Country of Issuer: France)
- Underwriting syndicates in a $70 million initial public offering by AC Immune SA (Country of Issuer: Switzerland) and $100 million follow-on offering
- Leerink Partners in a $140 million public offering by Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Country of Issuer: Canada)
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Salimi was an associate at Latham & Watkins LLP and later served as the general counsel of a NASDAQ listed company.