Mr. Salimi also routinely counsels clients on corporate governance matters, federal and state securities law issues and rules and interpretations of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority and various trading markets, including the NYSE and NASDAQ. A selection of Mr. Salimi’s recent representations include:
- JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs as underwriters in a $300 million follow-on offering by Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc.
- Morgan Stanley and Credit Suisse as underwriter in $125 million follow-on offering of Sarepta Therapeutics
- Citigroup as underwriter in the $60 million initial public offering of Reata Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Cowen and Company in “At-the-Market” transactions for various life science companies
- Cowen and Company, as underwriter in a $143.8 million public offering of Dynavax Technologies
- Credit Suisse and Bank of America in the $90 million initial public offering by Everbridge, Inc.
- Repligen Corporation in $115 million senior convertible notes offering
- General company representation of Repligen Corp
- CRISPR Therapeutics AG in its $62 million initial public offering (Country of Issuer: Switzerland)
- General company representation of CRISPR Therapeutics AG
- Citigroup and Morgan Stanley, as underwriters in a $280 million follow-on offering of American Depositary Shares by DBV Technologies (Country of Issuer: France)
- Citigroup as underwriter in the $70 million initial public offering of AC Immune SA (Country of Issuer: Switzerland)
- H.C. Wainwright in a public offering by Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Country of Issuer: Canada)
Mr. Salimi is a member of the California and New York bar associations.