Ms. Satarov’s recent transaction experience includes the following.
Real Estate Restructuring
- A private real estate investment fund in developing a feeder structure for foreign investors
- A private real estate investment sponsor structuring a separate account for a foreign sovereign entity
- A co-sponsored private open-end real estate investment debt fund
- A private real estate investment sponsor structuring an open-end equity fund
- An asset manager in direct investments in real assets in the U.S., Europe, Latin America and Oceania
Private Equity Funds
- Advent International Corporation, a global private equity firm, in the formation of multibillion dollar global technology fund
While attending law school, Ms. Satarov was a member of the Fordham Law Review and recipient of the Archibald R. Murray Public Service Award.