A selection of Mr. Schaad’s recent representations include:
Capital Markets Transactions
- The underwriters in Royalty Pharma plc’s $2.5 billion initial public offering and $728 million follow-on public offering
- The initial purchasers in Royalty Pharma’s $6 billion senior unsecured notes offering
- Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC and other underwriters in Repare Therapeutics Inc.’s $253 million initial public offering
- Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC and other underwriters in Taysha Gene Therapies, Inc.’s $181 million initial public offering
- Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC as lead underwriter DBV Technologies’ $143 million and $153 million follow-on public offerings
- Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, Morgan Stanley and other underwriters in Pandion Therapeutics, Inc.’s $135 million initial public offering
- HOOKIPA Pharma, Inc. in its $84 million initial public offering
- BELLUS Health Inc. in its $40 million follow-on public offering
Other Corporate Transactions
- Spark Therapeutics, Inc. in its $4.8 billion sale to Roche
- Normandy Real Estate Management, LLC, in its $100 million sale to Columbia Property Trust, Inc.
While in law school, Mr. Schaad was a legal intern at Clean Energy Fuels, North America’s leading provider of the cleanest fuel for the transportation market.