Mr. Schipper’s representative experience includes:
- A consortium of investors in connection with the acquisition of a leading North American space technology company and the company’s subsequent initial public offering.*
- A leading direct-broadcast satellite provider in connection with the sale of satellite assets.*
- The shareholders of an aviation services company in connection with the company’s sale to a private equity firm.*
- A legal technology company in its initial public offering and multiple follow-on offerings.*
- A leading North American senior living company in connection with multiple joint ventures, acquisitions and dispositions.*
- A real estate investment company in connection with the formation and closing of a C$550 million fund.*
- Several Canadian private and public companies in connection with follow-on offerings, securities matters and corporate and governance matters.*
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Prior to joining Goodwin in 2021, Mr. Schipper was an associate at Goodmans LLP in Toronto.
Mr. Schipper serves as a director of Camp Winston Foundation, a charitable organization offering camps and programs for children with neurobiological disorders.