Significant representations include:
- Bicycle Therapeutics’ collaborations with AstraZeneca,* Sanofi, and Cancer Research UK
- Bicycle Therapeutics’ initial public offering on the NASDAQ Global Select Market
- Zealand Pharma in connection with its collaborations with Sanofi* and Boehringer-Ingelheim* and its initial public offerings on NASDAQ Copenhagen and the NASDAQ Global Select Market
- Remedy Pharmaceuticals in connection with the sale of CIRARA™ (intravenous glyburide) to Biogen*
- Gadeta in connection with its strategic collaboration and purchase option with Kite, a Gilead company
- Enterome in connection with its global licensing, co-development and co-promotion agreement with Takeda
- ExScientia in connection with its AI drug discovery collaboration with Celgene
- Onxeo in connection with its monetization of royalties for BELEODAQ®
- Prexton Therapeutics in connection with its structured sale to Lundbeck
- AM-Pharma in connection with Pfizer’s acquisition of a minority interest and purchase option*
- A leading U.S. pharmaceutical company in connection with product divestitures in the United States and abroad
- An early-stage U.S. biotech in connection with collaboration programs for a novel delivery system for gene therapies
- A leading U.S. biotech on the organization of its European commercial activities
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Mr. Schur is a former trustee, The American Library in Paris, Inc.; former president, Harvard Law School Association of France, and former administrative director, Union Internationale des Avocats.