- Advising a leading energy company in the sale of its power station for AUD$1.2 billion (and associated internal restructure)*
- Advising client on highly contested and complex A$9 billion+ takeover bid*
- Advising Canadian client on acquisition of point of sale software target from Australian private equity firm*
- Advising Australian client on multi-round capital raising and associated structuring*
- Advising private equity client on a range of investments*
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Rebecca spent 6 months as in-house counsel to ENGIE Australia and New Zealand, a leading energy retailer, generator and service provider. This gave her invaluable perspective on clients’ challenges and needs.
Rebecca also served on the Young Australia-Israel Chamber of Commerce Committee, focusing on developing bilateral commercial relationships between Australia and Israel.