- Represented a consortium of financial investors in QC Ware’s $6.5 million Series A Financing
- Payfone in its $23 million Series F financing with participation by Synchrony Financial and MassMutual Ventures
- Vizbee in its $5.0 million Series A financing led by Turner Broadcasting System Inc. and TEGNA, Inc.
- Pillar Technologies in its $2.75 million Series Seed financing led by XL Innovate.
- ViralGains in its $13.5 million Series B financing led by First Analysis and Origin Ventures
- Volt DB in its $3.0 million Series B-2 financing
Capital Market Transactions
- Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in its $75 million initial public offering
- Sage Therapeutics, Inc. in a $345 million follow on offering
- Advaxis, Inc. in a $20 million follow on offering
- Represented the underwriters in a $276 million follow on offering by Immunomedics
- Represented the underwriters, including BMO Capital Markets and Canaccord Genuity, in a $49.1 million follow on offering by VBI Vaccines
- Represented the underwriters, including Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, in a $31.8 million follow on offering by Century Casinos
- Represented the underwriters, including Canaccord Genuity, in a $12 million follow on offering by Contravir Pharmaceuticals
- Precipio, Inc. in several follow on transactions
M&A and Strategic Transactions
- Zealand Pharma A/S in its sale of Royalty Streams and Milestones for $205 million to Royalty Pharma
- LaunchPoint Ventures, LLC (d/b/a Discovery Health Partners) in its sale of a majority stake to Carrick Capital Partners
- Catheter Connections in its sale to Merit Medical Systems
- Sound United in its acquisition of D+M Group
Prior to law school, Mr. Senter was an Account Manager at a technology startup in Silicon Valley and a Corp Member at Teach for America.
Mr. Senter is an active member of the Technology practice at Goodwin where he participates in programming and CLEs aligned to supporting early stage companies. Mr. Senter is also a teaching assistant for “Entrepreneurship Law: Advising Entrepreneurs and Growing Companies” at Columbia Law School.