Mr. Sethi’s recent experience includes:
- Advised Aldrich Capital Partners in its acquisition of Rhythm Management Group Corp., a minority-owned provider of remote monitoring services for cardiac patients.
- Advised Aerovate Therapeutics, a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing drugs that meaningfully improve the lives of patients with rare cardiopulmonary disease, in its $139.8 million initial public offering.
- Advising York Capital Management in its minority investment in Advanced Monitoring Caregiving Inc., a telehealth company that offers remote patient monitoring services.
- Advising the underwriters in Bright Health Group’s, a healthcare company aligning the local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, driving a superior consumer experience, optimizing clinical outcomes, reducing systemic waste, and lowering costs, $924.3 million initial public offering.
- Advising the underwriters in AFC Gamma’s, a commercial real estate finance company that originates, structures and underwrites senior secured loans for established cannabis industry operators in states that have legalized medicinal and/or adult use cannabis, $56.4 million follow-on offering.
- ProQR Therapeutics in its $103.5 million follow-on offering.
- JMI Equity in its acquisition of Timely Telehealth, student-focused telehealth platform company.
- Conducting regulatory due diligence on M&A transactions for FDA-regulated companies.
- Advising on regulatory disclosures in securities filings for FDA-regulated life sciences issuers.
- Providing regulatory counsel on risk evaluation and mitigation strategies.
Mr. Sethi was Articles Editor for the University of Michigan Journal of Law Reform and a quarterfinalist in the University of Michigan Henry M. Campbell Moot Court.