Ms. Sharkey’s recent experience includes acting for:
- Advised Clarion Partners Europe (European real estate investment fund manager) on the sale to Dream Industrial REIT (an open-ended real estate investment trust listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange) of a corporate structure holding a portfolio of 31 institutional quality logistics assets across Germany, Holland, France, Spain, Slovakia and the Czech Republic for a consideration valuing the properties at over €880 million.
- Glennmont Partners, a clean energy infrastructure fund manager, on the sale of its fund management platform to Nuveen.
- Kennedy Wilson, a global real estate investment manager, on the formation of a programmatic joint venture with Singapore sovereign wealth fund, GIC targeting a total portfolio of $1 billion.
- Partners Group on its acquisition of a portfolio of office properties in Poland for over €200 million.
- A European real estate investment fund on the sale of one of its funds valued at c.€750 million.
- A global real estate investment fund on a series of joint ventures established to purchase real estate assets in various European jurisdictions.
- Blackstone on its purchase of a property portfolio valued at c.€500 million.*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Ms. Sharkey was an associate at Arthur Cox in Dublin and trained at Allen & Overy London.