- Orchard Therapeutics plc in its $225 million initial public offering on NASDAQ.
- Advanced Medical Solutions Group plc on its U.S. $25 million acquisition of Sealantis Limited.
- Representing the new investors (Versant Ventures, Novartis Venture Fund and Forbion) on the £29 million Series B equity financing round of Enterprise Therapeutics Ltd*
- Gadeta B.V. on its strategic collaboration with Kite, a Gilead company, to develop novel gamma delta T cell receptors therapies in various cancers.
- The shareholders on the sale of Stat-Dx, a privately owned Spanish diagnostics company, to QIAGEN N.V., for $191 million (including milestones).*
- SQS Software Quality Systems AG on its proposed takeover by Assystem Services Deutschland GmbH.*
- Chrysaor Limited on its $3.8 billion acquisition, by way of an auction process, of a package of assets in the UK North Sea from Shell UK Limited and its affiliates.*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.