Bathi’s M&A practice covers a broad industry spectrum, including financial services and institutions, fintech, technology, real estate, consumer products, manufacturing, life sciences, and healthcare. Select representations include:
- Primus Capital Partners and its affiliates in the sale of Top of Mind Networks, a leader in customer relationship management and marketing automation software for the mortgage lender and real estate industries.
- Bregal Sagemount in its acquisitions and dispositions of, and investments in, various portfolio companies.
- Frazier Healthcare Partners in its acquisitions and dispositions of, and investments in, various portfolio companies.
- A&M Capital Opportunities and its affiliates in numerous M&A transactions, including the acquisitions of Approved Networks and US Critical.*
- Tenth Avenue Holdings, a private equity firm, in various M&A, portfolio company, and restructuring transactions.*
- Homebridge Financial Services, Inc. in its acquisition of the residential mortgage banking operations of Homestreet Bank.*
- Freedom Mortgage Corporation in its acquisitions of J.G. Wentworth Home Lending, LLC, and RoundPoint Mortgage Servicing Corp.*
- US subsidiary of a Japanese multinational industrial gas manufacturer in $750 million acquisition of assets from two merging competitors that were required to divest assets by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.*
- US subsidiary of a Japanese multinational industrial gas manufacturer in $300 million acquisition of all outstanding stock of liquid CO2 and dry ice manufacturer.*
- US subsidiaries of a Swedish multinational air compressor and tool, mining and construction equipment manufacturer in numerous roll-up acquisitions of distributors, as a well as other strategic acquisitions and participation in auctions, in deals up to $1 billion.*
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.