Mr. Sherry’s representative cases include:
- Represented MarketDial, Inc. in trade secret and patent litigation concerning predictive analytics software.
- Represented Abacus Labs, Inc. in patent litigation concerning financial records processing.
- Represented Adobe, Inc. in patent litigation concerning image processing technologies in Adobe Photoshop.
- Represented writable DVD manufacturers in patent litigation adverse to Toshiba Corp.
- Represented LG Electronics, Inc. in an ITC investigation concerning Blu-ray technology.
- Represented Actavis Laboratories FL as a generic defendant in patent litigation concerning the ulcerative colitis treatment Uceris®.
- Represented Teva Pharmaceuticals in patent litigation concerning the new dosing regimen of Teva’s blockbuster Copaxone®.
- Represented Fresenius Kabi USA, LLC and USV North America as generic defendants in patent litigation concerning the bone disorder treatment Zometa®.
- Represented Eurohealth International SARL and West-Ward Pharmaceutical Corp. as generic defendants in patent litigation concerning the anesthetic Precedex®.
- Represented Fresenius Kabi USA, LLC in patent litigation concerning its branded parenteral anesthetic, Diprivan®.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Sherry was an associate in the Boston office of Fish & Richardson. Before law school, Mr. Sherry served as director of software development for Permabit, a cloud storage startup, and as a program manager for Microsoft.