Recent transactions include advising:
- NREP on its closing of its Nordic Strategies Fund III at €900 million, which will focus on providing better real estate products to select underserved groups of users, including students, young professionals needing flexible affordable living, young families, active seniors seeking connectedness, and seniors in need of more assisted living.
- A global real estate fund manager on the formation of a €600 million+ value add real estate fund investing in Asia and Australia.
- GreenOak on the formation of its flagship European value add real estate fund, as well as various related co-investment transactions.
- Kreos Capital on the formation of Kreos V, a €400 million fund providing debt to high-growth companies in Europe and Israel.
- M7 Real Estate on the formation of M7 European Real Estate Investment Partners (EREIP) I and II, value add funds investing across Northern Europe.
- A global real estate fund manager on the formation of a €450 million value-add real estate fund investing in Europe.
- Qumra Capital on the formation of a growth venture fund to make investments in the expansion stages of Israeli tech companies.
- NREP, a pan-Nordic real estate investment manager on the establishment of NREP Logistics Property Fund, a €1.1 billion long term capital Nordic logistics real estate fund, seeded with an initial portfolio of 49 logistics properties.
- NREP on the establishment of its NREP Nordic Strategies Fund II (NSF2) which has an investment capacity of €1.7 billion and will invest primarily in the modern logistics, necessity-driven retail and residential sectors in Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Norway.
- PGIM Real Estate on the structuring and operation of a joint venture structured as a limited partnership with the Third Swedish National Pension Fund, AP3, to buy retail properties across Germany.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Skerritt was an associate in the London office of Clifford Chance LLP in the Private Funds Group.