Recent transactions include advising:
- Slate Asset Management on the structuring and fundraising of its first European real estate fund, Slate European Real Estate Fund III, which closed at its hard cap of €250 million.
- NREP on its closing of its Nordic Strategies Fund III at €900 million, which will focus on providing better real estate products to select underserved groups of users, including students, young professionals needing flexible affordable living, young families, active seniors seeking connectedness, and seniors in need of more assisted living.
- A global real estate fund manager on the formation of a €600 million+ value add real estate fund investing in Asia and Australia.
- GreenOak on the formation of its flagship European value add real estate fund, as well as various related co-investment transactions.
- NREP, on the establishment of NREP Logistics Property Fund, a €1.1 billion long term capital Nordic logistics real estate fund, seeded with an initial portfolio of 49 logistics properties.
- A global real estate fund manager on the formation of a $360 million+ value add real estate fund investing in the USA primarily in the residential, retail, and office sectors.
- Kreos Capital on the formation of Kreos V, a €400 million fund providing debt to high-growth companies in Europe and Israel.
- NREP on the establishment of its NREP Nordic Strategies Fund II (NSF2) which has an investment capacity of €1.7 billion and will invest primarily in the modern logistics, necessity-driven retail and residential sectors in Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Norway.
- M7 Real Estate on the formation of M7 European Real Estate Investment Partners (EREIP) I and II, value add funds investing across Northern Europe.
- A global real estate fund manager on the formation of a €450 million value-add real estate fund investing in Europe, as well as various related co-investment transactions.
- Qumra Capital on the formation of a growth venture fund to make investments in the expansion stages of Israeli tech companies.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Skerritt was an associate in the London office of Clifford Chance LLP in the Private Funds Group.