Mr. Sneider’s recent transactional experience includes:
Emerging Companies / Venture Capital
- Represents numerous private companies in early-stage through late-stage venture capital financings.
- Representative private company clients include: Alladapt Immunotherapeutics, Applied Intuition, BEFORE Brands, CareCubes, CircleCI, End Game Interactive, Menten AI, nextmv.io, Paubox, Rethink Labs, Shelf Engine, Step Mobile, and Taika.
- Has represented numerous venture capital firms in early-stage seed financings through late-stage growth equity financings. Such firms include: Alkeon Capital Management, At One Ventures, Canaan Partners, Lightspeed Ventures, Makers Fund, and Uncork Capital.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Represented Lyft, Inc. in its acquisition of Flexdrive Services, LLC.
- Represented Engagio, Inc. in its sale to Demandbase, Inc.
- Represented Mainsail Partners in the sale of its portfolio asset Field Service Holdings, LLC.
- Represented Norwest Venture Partners in multiple transactions involving the purchase and sale of portfolio assets.
- Represented BridgeBio (NASDAQ: BBIO) in its at-the-market offering and convertible note offering.