- Counsel for multiple fintech companies in investigations brought by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau that concerned credit reporting, payment processing, and real estate settlement services
- Counsel for national bank defending complex litigation alleging that the bank engaged in racial discrimination in mortgage lending and servicing
- Counsel for two top-ten mortgage lenders in defending complex litigation brought by county officials challenging mortgage recording practices
- Counsel for multiple top-ten mortgage lenders defending litigation and enforcement actions concerning FHA lending practices
- Counsel for national bank and reinsurance subsidiaries in multiple RICO matters concerning mortgage insurance and reinsurance practices
Prior to joining Goodwin, Levi served as a law clerk to Chief Judge Alice M. Batchelder of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit..
In law school, Levi served as an executive editor of the Virginia Law Review, and was a member of the Virginia Supreme Court Litigation Clinic.