Mr. Talel has extensive experience at all stages of the litigation process. He has represented clients in federal and state courts, in domestic and international arbitrations, and in government investigations.
Mr. Talel’s recent representations include:
- A leading international airline in a state court breach of contract and warranty action against a leading aerospace manufacturing conglomerate.*
- A major biopharmaceutical development company in a trade secrets action.*
- A popular fitness equipment company in investigations by the Department of Justice and Securities and Exchange Commission.*
- A global pharmaceutical corporation in a state False Claims Act action.*
- A leading electronic components manufacturer in international arbitration against a leading telecommunications corporation.*
- An international advertising firm in a federal breach of contract action.*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Mr. Talel maintains an active pro bono practice, most recently partnering with the New York City Bar Justice Center to secure an unprecedented outcome by convincing a New York State court to vacate its own prior ruling of summary judgment that would have effectively evicted the client from his home.