Representative experience include advising:
- High Street Logistics Properties LLC (“High Street”), a real estate sponsor, on the final closing of High Street Real Estate Fund VI, L.P. with total commitments at its hard cap of $500 million.
- Charlesbank, on the $3.75 billion final closing of Charlesbank Fund X, their flagship fund.
- Jolt Capital, a Private Equity firm, on the fundraising of its fourth growth fund, Jolt Capital IV for €271 million.
- TA Associates, a leading global growth private equity firm, on the fundraising of TA XIV for $12.5 billion.
- Advent, a global private equity investor, on its fundraising for Advent Latin American Private Equity Fund VII for $2 billion.
- TA Associates, a leading global growth private equity firm, on the fundraising for TA XIII for $8.5 billion.
- Gallatin Point Capital LLC, a private investment firm, on the completion of its $200 million committed equity investment in the financial services and asset management business lines of Hunt Companies, Inc.
- TA Associates, a leading global growth private equity firm, on its announced agreement to acquire Russell Investments, the asset management business of Frank Russell Company, from the London Stock Exchange Group plc.
- A tenant-focused private real estate investment firm in the formation of funds, joint ventures and counsel on REIT compliance issues.
- A real estate private equity firm on their fund formation.
- A real estate investment management firm on the formation and restructuring of real estate funds.
Prior to joining Goodwin in 2015, Ms. Taubman was a Business Associate at Nutter McClennen & Fish LLP. Previously, she was a Legal Intern at the American Bar Association, commission on Mental and Physical Disabilities Law.