- Numerous private companies in venture capital financings, including Quora, Silexica, BacklotCars, Respond Software, Reputation.com and Brave Software, among others
- Numerous venture capital firms, including Accel Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Charles River Ventures, Prelude Ventures and Unusual Ventures, among others
- Qualtrics in its dual track proposed initial public offering and sale to SAP
- Global Blood Therapeutics in numerous transactions, including its $120 million initial public offering and subsequent $120 million, $125 million, $100 million and $250 million follow-on public offerings
- aTyr Pharma in its at-the-market offerings and PIPE transaction
- The underwriting syndicate in Pluralsight’s $550 million follow-on public offering and $633.5 million convertible notes offering
- The underwriting syndicate in Tintri’s initial public offering
- Qualtrics in its $8 billion sale to SAP
- Accompany in its $270 million sale to Cisco
- Reputation.com in its acquisition of SIM Partners
- Risesmart in its $100 million sale to Randstad Holding
- Pentaho in its sale to Hitachi Data Systems Corporation
Ms. Telefus is a member of the Bar Association of San Francisco.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Ms. Telefus was an associate at De Franceschi & Associates.