Advising Private Equity Firms:
- LionRock Capital on the acquisition of a majority stake in Clarks, a UK-based, international shoe manufacturer and retailer.
- Partners Group on its acquisition of UK high street restaurant chain, Côte Restaurants, by way of a pre-pack administration sale.
- TA Associates on its minority investment in DOCUNordic, a leading provider of business intelligence and data analytics services within the construction, real estate and healthcare markets in Scandinavia, Central Europe and Iberia.
- Inflexion on its acquisition of Mycom OSI, a leading independent provider of cloud-based assurance, automation, and analytics solutions to major international telecommunications companies.
- ECI Partners on its acquisition of The Travel Chapter, a technology-driven marketing platform for holiday lettings in the UK, from Phoenix Equity Partners.
- ECI Partners on its sale of Encore Tickets, Europe’s leading independent ticketing distribution network, to TodayTix, Inc., a New York based digital ticketing platform backed by Great Hill Partners.
- G Square Healthcare Private Equity on its acquisition of Dental Care Group, a high-performing, clinician-led business comprising many of the leading dental practices in East and South East England.
Advising Portfolio Companies and Corporates:
- Exclusive Networks on its investment in Nuaware, a UK-based specialized software distributor in DevOps, Cloud and Cloud Native technologies. Exclusive Networks are ultimately owned by funds managed by Permira.
- Brandwatch in connection with its cross-border acquisition and combination with Crimson Hexagon, creating a global leader in social intelligence.
- Carpenter Technology Corporation on its acquisition of LPW Technology Limited, a UK-based developer and supplier of metal powder solutions in the additive manufacturing and 3D printing sector.
Amcor plc on its sale of Bemis Healthcare Packaging Limited, Bemis Healthcare Packaging Ireland Limited and Bemis Elsham Limited to Kohlberg & Company for approximately $394 million.
- Opteven, France’s largest mechanical breakdown insurer backed by private equity firm Ardian, in connection with its acquisition of the WMS Group, one of the UK’s biggest suppliers of car warranties.
- Source Code Corporation, a manufacturer of custom built IT server and storage devices backed by private equity firm JMC Capital Partners, in connection with its acquisition of Broadberry Data Systems.
Advising on Venture Capital and Growth Equity Transactions:
- Accel-KKR on its growth investment in Partnerize, a leader in partner automation solutions for global brands.
- A leading digital education platform on the completion of its Series A funding round.