Advising Private Equity Firms:
- Levine Leichtman Capital Partners on its investment in Prime Global Medical Communications Ltd. in partnership with its founder and management team.
- LionRock Capital on the acquisition of a majority stake in Clarks, a UK-based, international shoe manufacturer and retailer.
- Partners Group with regards to the loan to own acquisition of UK high street restaurant chain, Côte Restaurants, by way of a pre-pack administration sale and related restructuring.
- TA Associates on its minority investment in DOCUNordic, a leading provider of business intelligence and data analytics services within the construction, real estate and healthcare markets in Scandinavia, Central Europe and Iberia.
- ICONIQ Capital and management shareholders on the sale of CSL Dualcom to ECI Partners. CSL are market leaders in providing M2M and IoT connectivity solutions in the fire, security and telehealth sectors.
- Wavecrest Growth Partners on its acquisition along with Abry Partners of Pole Star Space Applications Limited, a SaaS provider of regulatory and compliance maritime technology servicing a range of financial institutions, governments and shipping companies across the globe.
- Inflexion on its acquisition of Mycom OSI, a leading independent provider of cloud-based assurance, automation, and analytics solutions to major international telecommunications companies.
- ECI Partners on its acquisition of The Travel Chapter, a technology-driven marketing platform for holiday lettings in the UK, from Phoenix Equity Partners.
- ECI Partners on its sale of Encore Tickets, Europe’s leading independent ticketing distribution network, to TodayTix, Inc., a New York based digital ticketing platform backed by Great Hill Partners.
- G Square Healthcare Private Equity on its acquisition of Dental Care Group, a high-performing, clinician-led business comprising many of the leading dental practices in East and South East England.
- Partners Group on its sale of Curvature Technologies LLC to Park Place Technologies, creating the largest international provider of third-party data center maintenance. Park Place is a portfolio company of Charlesbank Capital Partners and GTCR.
Advising Portfolio Companies and Corporates:
- Exclusive Networks on its investment in Nuaware, a UK-based specialized software distributor in DevOps, Cloud and Cloud Native technologies, and also in Ignition Technology, a leading distributor of SaaS security products in the UK, Nordic and Benelux regions. Exclusive Networks are ultimately owned by funds managed by Permira.
- Genesis Global Trading on its acquisition of Vo1t Ltd, an industry leading provider of insured digital custody and secure cold storage services for a variety of cryptoassets.
- Brandwatch in connection with its cross-border acquisition and combination with Crimson Hexagon, creating a global leader in social intelligence.
- Carpenter Technology Corporation on its acquisition of LPW Technology Limited, a UK-based developer and supplier of metal powder solutions in the additive manufacturing and 3D printing sector.
Amcor plc on its sale of Bemis Healthcare Packaging Limited, Bemis Healthcare Packaging Ireland Limited and Bemis Elsham Limited to Kohlberg & Company for approximately $394 million.
- Opteven, France’s largest mechanical breakdown insurer backed by private equity firm Ardian, in connection with its acquisition of the WMS Group, one of the UK’s biggest suppliers of car warranties.
- Source Code Corporation, a manufacturer of custom built IT server and storage devices backed by private equity firm JMC Capital Partners, in connection with its acquisition of Broadberry Data Systems.
Advising on Venture Capital and Growth Equity Transactions:
- Accel-KKR on its growth investment in Partnerize, a leader in partner automation solutions for global brands.
- A leading digital education platform on the completion of its Series A funding round.