Recent representative transactions include advising:
- Abraaj Capital on the structuring and establishment of Abraaj Global Healthcare Fund targeting $1 billion*
- Macquarie on their latest €4 billion European infrastructure fund MEIF V*
- UK Green Investment Bank on the establishment of a £1billion renewable energy fund*
- UBS AG on the establishment of a $500 million oncology impact fund*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Mr. Truong was seconded in 2016/17 for six months to HSBC Alternative Investments Group (London), which is responsible for creating hedge fund, real estate and private equity solutions for both private and institutional clients.
Mr. Truong is qualified as a lawyer in Australia and has practiced there for four years. His work included advising on complex financial services matters, commercial and corporate advisory work, and privacy regulation. He was also seconded in 2014 to the Commonwealth Bank of Australia, advising its Wealth Management Group on regulatory issues, business process improvement and regulatory reform advocacy projects.