- The Alcentra private debt funds on the $45 million unitranche bond financing for the acquisition by Equistone of Groupe Camusat.*
- The Capzanine funds on the €147 million unitranche (senior and PIK) bond financing for the acquisition by Carlyle of Groupe Marle International.*
- The Avenue and Permira private debt funds in connection with the €100 million unitranche (English law notes) refinancing of Groupe Delsey.*
- Bluebay Asset Management, as arranger and unitranche lender, on the refinancing of Bertrand group, taking the form of a unitranche issuance of €90 million.*
- A bank pool led by Crédit Agricole-CIB, BNP Paribas, Société Générale, Natixis and Crédit Suisse on the €450 million senior financing for the acquisition by PAI of Groupe B&B.*
- A bank pool led by Crédit Agricole CIB, Société Générale and Banque Palatine on the €80 million senior financing for the acquisition by Eurazéo of Groupe Françoise Saget Linvosges.*
- J.P. Morgan, BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank and Oddo, in connection with Autodis S.A.’s offering of its €260 million senior secured fixed rate notes and €260 million senior secured floating rate notes.*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.