Ms Vepa’s recent experience includes:
- LDC on its acquisition of Wifinity, a Gigabit Internet Service Provider, with products and services connecting over 6 million people a year
- Antin Infrastructure Partners on its acquisition of Pulsant, a nationwide provider of data centre and cloud infrastructure in the UK
- TA Associates on its combination of Compusoft with Genstar-backed 2020 Technologies to create a global provider of planning and manufacturing solutions for residential and commercial spaces.
- Halo Technology, a portfolio company of Inflexion Private Equity, on its acquisition of Solid Optics, a global provider of compatible transceivers, high-speed cabling and multiplexers.
- SportPursuit, the leading online private sales club in the UK and Germany focused on sports, outdoor and active lifestyle products, in connection with private equity firm bd-capital’s investment in the company. Following the investment, the current SportPursuit management, including all the founders and the CEO, will remain in place.
- A large multinational owner of educational institutions on the multi-jurisdictional reorganisation of its group, the implementation of a management incentive programme and the sale of an interest in its group to a third-party investor.*
- Mainstream Renewable Power, a global wind and solar energy group on the c. $1bn sale of its group to Aker Horizons of Norway.*
- BP on the c. $5 billion sale of its petrochemicals business to INEOS.*
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.