Ms. Wahidullah’s experience includes:
Advising Private Equity firms:
- Bregal Sagemount
- on its disposition of GPS Insight, a fleet management software provider, to Accel-KKR
- on its cross-border acquisition and subsequent disposition of Options Technology, a provider of cloud-enabled managed services to the global financial services sector, to Abry Partners
- on its preferred equity investment in Corcentric, a provider of source-to-pay, order-to-cash, and fleet solutions
- on its preferred equity investment in SurePrep, a provider of professional tax automation software and services
- on its preferred equity investment in TrustArc, a provider of software to manage privacy compliance
- Level Equity
- on its acquisition and subsequent disposition of Vanilla Forums, a cloud-based community forum software
- on its acquisition of ArchiveSocial, a social media archiving solution for business compliance
- on its preferred equity investment in Leonardo247, a provider of software solutions to automate the daily operations of real estate
- on its preferred equity investment in StarTex, a provider of software solutions for enterprise risk and environmental, health and safety management
- A&M Capital Opportunities, on its formation of Magnolia Wash Holdings, a premium conveyor car wash operator in the Southeast U.S., via the acquisitions of Express Wash and Oasis Express
- Bregal Milestone, on its investment into Arkphire Group, a leading IT solutions and networking company operating in the UK and Ireland
- TA Associates, on the acquisition of Compusoft, a provider of computer-aided design (CAD) software to the kitchen and bathroom retail industries
- ECI Partners and the management team, on the sale of Kelvin Hughes, a provider of navigation, radar and surveillance solutions to navies, coastguards and civil infrastructure and commercial marine clients, to Hensoldt
- JMI Services, on its investment in CoreHR, an Irish technology business that provides cloud-based human capital management and payroll software
- Leeds Equity, on its bolt-on acquisition of Capital Structure, the first-to-market news on and analysis of the European sub-investment grade space markets, from the Founders*
Advising Portfolio Companies and Corporates:
- Keys Childcare Group, a provider of care and education for children in the UK and Ireland, on its bolt-on acquisition of the Aspirations Leaving Care business.
- The Hershey Company, on the sale of the Tyrrells snack business to KP Snacks, a subsidiary of the Intersnack Group.
- Amplify Snack Brands, a platform food company listed on the NYSE focused on developing and marketing Better-For-You (BFY) snack brands, on its acquisition of Tyrrells, a manufacturer of premium potato and vegetable chips and including the brands Yarra Valley and Aroma Snacks in Australia and Germany respectively, from Investcorp and the existing management team, valuing Tyrrells at £300 million
- Eventbrite, the leading ticketing and event technology platform, on its acquisition of Ticketscript, one of Europe’s largest self-service ticketing providers, from the Founders
- Mitratech, a developer of legal software, on its acquisition of CMO Software, a provider of governance risk and compliance software, from Inflexion Private Equity
- Kelvin Hughes, a provider of navigation, radar and surveillance solutions, on the sale of its subsidiary business ChartCo, the world’s principal provider of navigational data, nautical charts, marine technical publications, compliance data and digital services, to Equistone Partners
Advising Founders and Management:
- Founder of Aero Technics, a civil aircraft maintenance business focusing on cabin services, on a sale to, and equity investment alongside, Graphite Capital
- Management team of Phase Eight, an international womenswear brand, on a £238 million sale of Phase Eight to The Foschini Group, one of the leading independent retail groups in South Africa*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Ms. Wahidullah was an associate in the London office of King & Wood Mallesons LLP (formerly SJ Berwin LLP).