Some of Ms. Walchuk’s recent representative matters include:
- Pieris Pharmaceuticals in its collaboration with Servier for the dual-checkpoint inhibitor PRS-332 and up to seven other immuno-oncology bispecific drug candidates, for a deal value of up to €1.7 billion
- Teva Pharmaceuticals in its global agreement with Regeneron to develop and commercialize the phase 3 novel nerve growth factor antibody fasinumab and to share in its global commercial value, for $250 million upfront and the payment of ongoing R&D costs of approximately $1 billion
- Intellia Therapeutics in its multi-year collaboration with Regeneron on CRISPR/Cas gene-editing technology for in vivo therapeutic development, with $75 million upfront and potential milestone and royalty payments
- Padlock Therapeutics in its sale to Bristol-Myers Squibb, valued up to $600 million with up-front and near-term payments of $225 million
- Poseida Therapeutics, Inc. in its global agreement with Janssen to apply Centyrin technology in the development of chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) therapies*
- Transposagen Biopharmaceuticals in its research collaboration and global license agreement with Janssen for allogeneic chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T-cell therapies, with up to $292 million per CAR-T therapeutic in upfront and potential milestone payments in addition to potential royalty payments*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Ms. Walchuk was an associate in the Life Sciences practice group at Cooley LLP. She is a member of the Virginia State Bar and the American Bar Association.