Ms. Westendorf’s representation of companies spans the entire corporate life-cycle, including pre-incorporation planning, general corporate representation and counseling, venture capital financings, mergers and acquisitions, public offerings, corporate governance and public company representation. Ms. Westendorf also represents venture capital firms in private stock offerings and investment banks in public offerings.
Ms. Westendorf’s transactional experience includes representing:
- The Trade Desk in its $225 million follow-on offering
- the underwriters, including Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs and J.P. Morgan, in the $3.9 billion initial public offering of Snap Inc.
- the underwriters, including Goldman Sachs and J.P. Morgan, in the $109 million initial public offering and $108 million follow-on offering of Talend
- the underwriters, including Goldman Sachs and Credit Suisse, in the $128 million initial public offering and $189 million follow-on offering of Gigamon
- the underwriters, including Goldman Sachs and Credit Suisse, in the $79 million initial public offering and $213 million follow-on offering of Marketo
- the underwriters, including J.P. Morgan, in the $70 million initial public offering of Five9
- the underwriters in the $70 million initial public offering and $117 million follow-on offering of a provider of cloud-based, on-demand software for supply chains
- several companies in their proposed initial public offerings, including submissions of confidential draft registration statements and public filings with the SEC
- SoftTech VC in its private stock investments
- TellApart in various acquisitions of private companies and in connection with its acquisition by Twitter for approximately $533 million
- OrderAhead in its sale to Square
- various private company clients in strategic sales of their companies