Ms. Wilkins' recent matters include advising:
- BentallGreenOak on the sale of a portfolio of 42 premium logistics assets across four Western European jurisdictions (France, Spain, Italy and Netherlands) for a consideration of around €1.2 billion, via a sale of a structure involving regulated and unregulated, listed and private vehicles.
- Medical Properties Trust, Inc., a U.S. public REIT, in its €1.635 billion joint venture agreement with Primonial Group.
- A global real estate investment fund on the establishment of a new UK holiday parks brand, including joint venture and management agreements, site acquisitions, development and financing.
- Kennedy Wilson Europe on its joint venture agreements with AXA Investment Managers, pursuant to which AXA acquired a 50% interest in a portfolio of Irish PRS assets owning residential and office assets worth over €700 million.
- A global alternative asset manager on the establishment of a c. £150 million co-investment vehicle to invest in the acquisition and development of PRS schemes across three central London locations.
- Gramercy Europe on its acquisition of a real estate portfolio previously held in joint venture with Goodman Property Trust.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Ms. Wilkins was an associate at Taylor Wessing LLP.