Ms. Wilkins' recent matters include:
- Advising Medical Properties Trust, Inc., a U.S. public REIT, in its €1.635 billion joint venture agreement with Primonial Group.
- Advising Kennedy Wilson on two significant Dublin PRS joint ventures with AXA.
- Advising a global alternative asset manager on the establishment of a c. £150 million co-investment vehicle to invest in the acquisition and development of PRS schemes across three central London locations.
- Advising Greenoak in relation to two significant French real estate joint ventures.
- Advising a US based investment firm on the acquisition, over a period of 24 months, of seven individual holiday park assets.
- Advising Gramercy Europe on its acquisition of a real estate portfolio previously held in joint venture with Goodman Property Trust.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Ms. Wilkins was an associate at Taylor Wessing LLP.