- Advised clinical stage pharmaceutical company in its Series A and Series B financings and its Initial Public Offering*
- Advised sustainable commerce company in its Series D financing*
- Advised commercial stage medical device company in its Initial Public Offering*
- Advised publicly-traded pharmaceutical company in its 2021 at-the-market offering*
- Advised lead investor in Series A financing of preclinical pharmaceutical company*
- Advised lead investors in Series A-1 financing of clinical stage pharmaceutical company*
- Advised lead investor in Series B financing of clinical stage pharmaceutical company*
- Advised commercial stage energy technology company in its proposed acquisition by publicly-traded company*
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Prior to joining Goodwin in 2021, Carson was a corporate attorney in the San Diego office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati.
During law school, Carson externed for the Hon. Patrick Bumatay of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, the Hon. Cynthia Bashant of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California, and the Hon. Karen Crawford of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California. Prior to law school, Carson worked in finance and accounting at San Diego Gas & Electric Company and in business development for a small family office.