Ms. Wirth’s experience has included advising:
- Companies, such as Pliant Therapeutics, Health Catalyst, BridgeBio Pharma, Moderna, Eidos Pharmaceuticals, Twilio, Atlassian, Amplify Snack Brands, TPI Composites, ClubCorp Holdings* and Orchard Supply Hardware*, on their initial public offerings as well as follow-on offerings.
- Investment banks, such as Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, and JP Morgan, on the initial public offerings of Blue Apron, MuleSoft, Fitbit, Penumbra, Tintri, Intermedia, Talend, Facebook*, Realogy*, Bright Horizons Family Solutions*, Vince Holdings*, Tesla*, RealPage* and Neophotonics*.
- Zoox in its proposed sale to Amazon
- Vlocity in its sale to Salesforce for over $1.5 billion
- Nextdoor in its acquisition of Pixel Labs (Hoodline)
- Carbon Black in its sale to VMware for $2.1 billion
- Control4 in its sale to SnapAV for $680 million
- Spark Therapeutics in its sale to Roche for $4 billion
- Centerbridge Partners in its acquisition of Civitas Solutions for $1.4 billion
- AppNexus in its sale to AT&T
- OLLY PBC in its sale to Unilever PLC
- Index in its sale to Stripe
- Amplify Snack Brands in its sale to Hershey for $1.6 billion and Amplify Snack Brands in its acquisition of Tyrrells
- Chariot in its sale to Ford
- Xoom in its sale to PayPal for $890 million
- Health Catalyst, Atlassian, Fitbit, Guidewire and Twilio in several acquisitions, including Twilio’s acquisition of SendGrid for $3 billion
- Teva Pharmaceuticals in its acquisition of Auspex Pharmaceuticals for $3.2 billion
- TellApart in its sale to Twitter for $533 million
- Trulia in its sale to Zillow for $3.5 billion
- Thoma Bravo in its acquisition of iPipeline and Infogix and various other acquisitions
- Silver Lake Partners in its acquisition of Dell for $24.4 billion, acquisition of Interactive Data Corporation for $3.4 billion and various other acquisitions and sales*
- Hellman & Friedman in its acquisition of Associated Materials for $1.3 billion, sale of Vertafore to TPG Capital for $1.4 billion and various other acquisitions and sales*
- Public companies: Nektar Therapeutics, Health Catalyst, BridgeBio Pharma, The Trade Desk, Moderna, Atlassian, Fate Therapeutics, Eidos Pharmaceuticals, Global Blood Therapeutics, Guidewire Software, MyoKardia, and Twilio
- Private companies: Affirm, Amplitude, Rocket Lab, Rubrik, and Freedom Financial Network
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Ms. Wirth practiced at Simpson Thacher & Bartlett. Earlier in her career, Ms. Wirth was an associate consultant in the Health & Welfare Benefits group at Tower Perrin (now known as Willis Towers Watson).