Mr. Wong’s work on behalf of clients includes:
- Representation of financial institution in class action alleging that prime brokers conspired to block market entrants in securities lending.*
- Representation of utility company in litigation arising out of the 2017 and 2018 California wildfires.*
- Representation of pharmaceutical company in civil enforcement action alleging violations of the False Claims Act and Anti-Kickback Statute.*
- Representation of financial institution in nationwide residential mortgage-backed securities litigation.*
- Representation of juveniles sentenced to indeterminate life sentences with the possibility of parole in a lawsuit seeking to reform the parole hearing process in New York.*
- Representation of client in a Section 1983 lawsuit against the City of New York for failing to protect him from being assaulted by other inmates while he was incarcerated.*
- Representation of multiple clients in their administrative appeals relating to the termination of their disability and unemployment benefits.*
In addition, Mr. Wong has co-authored several amicus curiae briefs in the US Supreme Court.*
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Mr. Wong was an associate at Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP.While attending law school, Mr. Wong served as a notes editor for the Columbia Journal of Transnational Law and as an intern for the Honorable Debra A. Livingston of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.