Ms. Wound’s representative matters include advising:
- Editas Medicine in a strategic research collaboration and cross-licensing agreement with BlueRock Therapeutics to discover, develop, and manufacture novel engineered cell medicines.*
- Foundation Medicine in its partnership with Natera to develop and commercialize personalized circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) monitoring assays.*
- PTC Therapeutics in its acquisition of Agilis Biotherapeutics.*
- Voyager Therapeutics in a global strategic collaboration with AbbVie to develop and commercialize vectorized antibodies directed against tau for the treatment of Alzheimer's disease and other neurodegenerative diseases.*
- Spark Therapeutics in its licensing and supply agreements with Novartis to develop and commercialize investigational voretigene neparvovec outside the United States.*
- Spark Therapeutics in a licensing agreement with Selecta Biosciences for exclusive worldwide rights to Selecta's proprietary Synthetic Vaccine Particles platform technology.*
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.