Ms. Wound’s representative matters include advising:
- Editas Medicine in a strategic research collaboration and cross-licensing agreement with BlueRock Therapeutics to discover, develop, and manufacture novel engineered cell medicines.*
- PTC Therapeutics in its acquisition of Agilis Biotherapeutics*
- Voyager Therapeutics in a global strategic collaboration with AbbVie to develop and commercialize vectorized antibodies directed against tau for the treatment of Alzheimer's disease and other neurodegenerative diseases*
- Spark Therapeutics in its licensing and supply agreements with Novartis to develop and commercialize investigational voretigene neparvovec outside the United States*
- Spark Therapeutics in a licensing agreement with Selecta Biosciences for exclusive worldwide rights to Selecta's proprietary Synthetic Vaccine Particles platform technology*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin
Ms. Wound serves on the National Committee for Women in Bio, a networking organization for professional women in the life sciences, and serves as the National Chair for Young Women in Bio, leading an organization that encourages young girls from elementary school to high school to study and pursue careers in STEM. She has also served on the Steering Committee of the Women in Bio-Metro New York Chapter. In addition, she serves as a Venture Advisor to ELabNYC, an accelerator program for life sciences startups in New York City.