Ms. Wound’s representative matters include advising:
- Serotiny, Inc. in its research collaboration with Janssen to use its AI-driven tMDP mining and design platform to optimize CAR designs for cellular therapy.
- SIGA Technologies in its international promotion agreement for TPOXX™ with Meridian Medical Technologies and its international procurement orders for TPOXX™ for health security preparedness in response to the monkeypox outbreak.
- LEXEO Therapeutics in its acquisition of Stelios Therapeutics and its gene therapy programs for rare cardiovascular diseases.
- EQRx in its strategic collaboration and license agreement with Hansoh Pharmaceutical for ex-China rights to its EGFR inhibitor, almonertinib, which is approved in China for EGFR T790M mutation-positive non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
- EQRx in its license agreement with G1 Therapeutics for lerociclib, an oral CDK4/6 inhibitor, in the U.S., Europe, Japan and all other global markets, excluding the Asia-Pacific region (except Japan).
- Landmark Bio in its formation as an industry-academia research and development consortium focused on innovations in gene and cell therapies and immunotherapies, advanced biologic innovation and manufacturing, and accelerating the practical application and commercialization of these therapies. Founding members include Harvard University, Fujifilm, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Diosynth Biotechnologies, Cytiva (formerly part of GE Healthcare Life Sciences) and Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc. Landmark Bio recently closed on its initial $76 million fundraising round.
- Editas Medicine in a strategic research collaboration and cross-licensing agreement with BlueRock Therapeutics to discover, develop, and manufacture novel engineered cell medicines.*
- Foundation Medicine in its partnership with Natera to develop and commercialize personalized circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) monitoring assays.*
- Voyager Therapeutics in a global strategic collaboration with AbbVie to develop and commercialize vectorized antibodies directed against tau for the treatment of Alzheimer's disease and other neurodegenerative diseases.*
- Spark Therapeutics in its licensing and supply agreements with Novartis to develop and commercialize investigational voretigene neparvovec outside the United States.*
- Spark Therapeutics in a licensing agreement with Selecta Biosciences for exclusive worldwide rights to Selecta's proprietary Synthetic Vaccine Particles platform technology.*
Ms. Wound serves on the Board of Managers of Life Sciences Cares New York, whose mission is to leverage the intellectual, financial, and human capital of the life sciences industry in an effort to reduce the effects of poverty.
Ms. Wound serves as an elected Board member of Asian Women for Health, a peer-led, community-based network dedicated to advancing Asian women’s health and wellness through education, advocacy, and support.
Ms. Wound has served for eight years as National Chair and Metro-NY Chair of Young Women In Bio, a national organization focused on promoting STEM, and supporting opportunities in STEM, to girls from elementary school through high school. Young Women in Bio is part of Women in Bio.