- Represented Calliditas Therapeutics AB in its initial public offering in the United States
- Represented Xeris Pharmaceuticals in its $85 million and $37 million follow-on public offerings, and $95 million concurrent equity and convertible notes offerings
- Represented Xeris Pharmaceuticals in setting up its $50 million "at-the-market facility
- Represented Deerfield Management in its investment in the Series A Preferred Stock financing of an early-stage pharmaceutical company
- Represented OMRES in its investment in the Series A Preferred Stock financing of Quorso Global, Inc.
- Represented 5AM Ventures in its investment in the Series A Preferred Stock financing of Artiva Biotherapeutics, Inc.
- Represented Romulus Capital in its numerous investments in portfolio companies
- Represented EQRx, Inc. in its $200 million Series A Preferred Stock financing
- Represented SpringWorks Therapeutics in its $125 million Series B Preferred Stock financing
- Represented Esperion Therapeutics in its $200 million revenue-based financing
- Represented Karyopharm Therapeutics in its $150 million revenue-based financing
- Represented a biotechnology company in its $94 million Series A Preferred Stock financing
- Represented a health services account platform and services company in its Series A Preferred Stock financing
- Represented a leading public relations consulting firm in its sale to a public policy conglomerate
- Represented a health services account platform and services company in an asset purchase transaction
- Represented a biotechnology company in its acquisition of a data-driven drug design company
- Represented Sansoro Health in its merger with Datica Health
- Public Companies: Esperion Therapeutics, Xeris Pharmaceuticals, AMAG Pharmaceuticals, iRobot Corporation and Alkermes plc
While at law school, Ms. Yang served as an editor of the Columbia Journal of European Law and a teaching assistant of International Banking and Finance. Ms. Yang also worked as a judicial intern to the Honorable Marianne B. Bowler at the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts and a corporate legal intern at TripAdvisor. Prior to law school, Ms. Yang worked as an international consultant for the United Nations. She is Fluent in Mandarin and has a working knowledge of French.