Mr. Young’s representative experience includes advising:
- Clarion Partners Europe (European real estate investment fund manager) on the sale to Dream Industrial REIT (an open-ended real estate investment trust listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange) of a corporate structure holding a portfolio of 31 institutional quality logistics assets across Germany, Holland, France, Spain, Slovakia and the Czech Republic for a consideration valuing the properties at over €880 million.
- Quanta Dialysis Technologies on its completion of a $245 million oversubscribed Series D funding round, the largest private funding round for a dialysis device company in history.
- Centessa Pharmaceuticals plc, a next-generation biopharmaceutical company that aims to reshape the traditional drug development process, on its $379.5 million initial public offering.
- Levine Leichtman Capital Partners on its investment in Prime Global Medical Communications Ltd. in partnership with its founder and management team.
- The founders and shareholders of onefinestay.com on the tax aspects of the company’s acquisition by Accor Hotels.*
- Cambridge Enterprise on the structuring and launch of Cambridge Innovation Capital PLC and subsequent funding rounds and investments.*
- TrueBlue, Inc. on the UK tax structuring and implications of its acquisition of a leading UK recruitment process outsourcing business.*
- The founders and shareholders of WorkAngel Technology Ltd on the tax structuring and implications of a merger with the LifeWorks division of Ceridian HCM, Inc. *
- A leading Southeast Asian conglomerate on the tax structuring of significant U.K. property developments.*
- A leading international private bank and investment group on the tax structuring of a number of substantial U.K. property acquisitions.*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Mr. Young is a member of the Chartered Institute of Tax.