Before joining Goodwin, Ms. Zito was a senior associate at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer US, LLP in their litigation department. Prior to that, she was an associate at Sidley Austin LLP and Sullivan & Cromwell, LLP.
Representative matters include:
- Representation of a leading international financial institution in an antitrust class action multi-district litigation relating to interest rate derivatives.
- Representation of a leading international financial institution in an antitrust class action alleging manipulation in the market for U.S. Treasury securities.
- Highland CDO Opportunity Master Fund, L.P. v. Citibank, N.A., No. 12 Civ. 2827 (NRB), 2016 WL 1267781 (S.D.N.Y. Mar. 30, 2016). Obtained summary judgment dismissing substantially all claims concerning pricing of derivative securities.*
- Mahaska Bottling Company, Inc. v. PepsiCo., Inc., 4:16-cv-00114-JEG-SBJ, --- F. Supp. 3d ---, 2017 WL 4128563 (S.D. Iowa Sept. 15, 2017). Obtained dismissal of federal and state antitrust, breach of fiduciary duty, business defamation and Lanham Act claims against soft drink manufacturer.*
- Representing Volkswagen Group in connection with global diesel emissions issues, including coordinating U.S. and non-U.S. civil, criminal and regulatory matters.*
* Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin