Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) issues continue to be top of mind for public companies. Some companies are just starting their ESG journey while others are working towards establishing best in class ESG practices. To assist public companies with navigating the ESG landscape, Goodwin’s Public Company Advisory Practice has prepared the following presentation titled ESG Considerations for Public Companies. The presentation can be used to inform management teams and boards of directors regarding ESG matters.
The presentation covers the following topics:
• ESG Overview
• Who is Driving the Emphasis on ESG?
• Notable Aspects of the Current ESG Landscape
• Legal and Regulatory Developments
• Fiduciary Duties
• ESG Disclosures
• 2022 Proxy Season Highlights
• Investor Perspectives
• ISS/Glass Lewis Perspectives
• ESG and Executive Compensation
• What To Do Now