Kathryn Clerici is an associate in the firm’s Business Law Department. She joined Goodwin in 2019.
Ms. Clerici’s recent client representations include the following:
- BeiGene in its $2.08 billion registered direct offering
- Forma Therapeutics in connection with:
- its $100 million Series D financing
- its $319.3 million initial public offering
- its $275.8 million follow-on offering
- Cullinan Oncology in its $287.4 million initial public offering
- Avadel Pharmaceuticals in connection with:
- its $125 million follow-on offering
- its $50 million at-the-market sales transaction
- its $65 million private placement
- bluebird bio in its $575 million follow-on offering
- argenx in its $557 million follow-on offering
- The underwriters in IBEX’s $90.5 million initial public offering
- The underwriters in Pandion Therapeutics’ $135 million initial public offering
- resTORbio in its reverse merger with Adicet Bio
Ms. Clerici is a member of the Boston Bar Association.
While attending law school, Ms. Clerici worked as a corporate summer associate at Goodwin and a litigation summer associate at LibbyHoopes, P.C. in Boston. She was also an executive senior editor and a staff writer for the Boston College Law Review.
Boston College Law School
(magna cum laude, Order of the Coif)