David Concannon is a partner in Goodwin’s Technology group. His practice focuses exclusively on emerging companies matters, representing corporate clients as company counsel and venture capital firms as investor counsel. He advises emerging companies through their entire life cycle, from formation to growth stages and exits. Mr. Concannon’s work with clients includes formations, angel, seed, venture, and private equity financings, public offerings, and mergers and acquisitions. In addition, he spends substantial time advising market participants regarding cryptocurrencies and initial coin offerings.
Mr. Concannon also maintains an active pro bono practice.
Mr. Concannon’s clients include both emerging companies and venture capital firms. His representative experience includes:
- Pipedrive in its sale to Vista Equity Partners*
- Fluence in its U.S. $125 million investment from Qatar Investment Authority*
- Fabric Technologies in its U.S. $18 million Series B financing*
- Ergatta in its Series Seed financing*
- Loop in its U.S. $25 million Series A financing*
- Reonomy in its U.S. $60 million Series D financing*
- InfoSum in its U.S. $15 million Series A financing*
- Selina Hostels in its U.S. $100 million Series C financing*
- Pipedrive in its U.S. $50 million Series C financing*
- Small Door in its Series Seed financing*
- Reonomy in its U.S. $30 million Series C financing*
- Raise Marketplace in its U.S. $40 million Series D financing*
Vanderbilt University School of Law
University of Michigan
- New York
Recognition & Awards
Mr. Concannon is recommended for FinTech: Blockchain & Cryptocurrencies by Chambers USA 2020 and Fintech: Media, Technology and Telecoms by The Legal 500 2020.