Nicole Kim is an associate in the Complex Litigation & Dispute Resolution practice at Goodwin, focusing her practice on white collar criminal defense and complex litigation.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Nicole was an associate at a general litigation trial firm where she worked with clients on a wide range of matters including white collar criminal defense and contract dispute litigations. She was responsible for drafting dispositive motions, attending and presenting arguments at hearings, and assisting in the creation and submission of a petition for writ of certiorari to the United States Supreme Court. She started at the firm in 2022.
In addition to her billable work, Nicole is a member of the Leadership Council on Legal Diversity, the Korean American Bar Association, and the National Asian Pacific American Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
Georgetown University Law Center
University of California, Davis
Los Angeles Superior Court
- Central District of California
- Northern District of California
- Southern District of California
- Co-Author, “California Supreme Court Review: May 2023,” Los Angeles and San Francisco Daily Journal, June 5, 2023
- Co-Author, “California Supreme Court Review: February 2023,” Los Angeles and San Francisco Daily Journal, March 16, 2023
- Co-Author, “California Supreme Court Review: January 2023,” Los Angeles and San Francisco Daily Journal, February 13, 2023