Jared Spitalnick is a partner in Goodwin’s Private Equity group. Mr. Spitalnick specializes in advising private equity funds and their portfolio companies in large scale and middle-market transactions, including mergers, stock and asset acquisitions and divestitures, growth equity investments, leveraged buyouts, de-SPAC transactions, venture capital investments and leveraged recapitalizations, and majority and minority investments. Mr. Spitalnick advises clients in various industries, including technology, healthcare, consumer products, telecommunications, education, manufacturing and media.
Mr. Spitalnick’s recent work includes representing:
- Bregal Sagemount in its acquisitions and dispositions of, and investments in, various portfolio companies including Open Lending, TradeGlobal, Sureprep, Accellion, Advance Solutions, Inc., Align, Keg Logistics, Corcentric, Critical Start, Bitesquad, Mobi, Single Digits, Scorpion, Options Technology, Inc., Lux Research, Truckstop, Procurement Advisors, Trustarc, GPS Insight, and Steele Compliance Solutions
- Frazier Healthcare Partners in its acquisitions and dispositions of, and investments in, various portfolio companies including Adare Pharma Solutions, Accuity Delivery Systems, Comprehensive Pharmacy Services, C-Safe Global, DSI Renal, the Core Institute, Eptam Precision, MedData, Southside Pharmacy, United Digestive, and Vein Clinics of America
- TZP Group in its acquisition of Itzy Ritzy
- Great Hill Partners in its acquisitions and dispositions of, and investments in, various portfolio companies including Qualifacts, RX Benefits, and DealerRater
- Array Marketing, a Carlyle Group portfolio company, in its acquisitions of Summit Manufacturing LLC and Willson & Brown
- Open Lending, LLC, on its business combination with Nebula Acquisition Corporation
- Payment Processing, Inc. in its sale to Global Payments, Inc.
- Crystal Ridge Partners in its acquisitions and dispositions of, and investments in, various portfolio companies including Bronco Manufacturing, Inc., Plus One Health Management and Nitrofill
- Centre Partners in connection with its sale of Quickie Manufacturing Corporation
- Ferrer Freeman & Co. in connection with its acquisition of Arcadia Solutions
New York Law School
(magna cum laude)
University of Michigan
- New York
Recognition & Awards
While in law school, Mr. Spitalnick served as associate editor of the New York Law School Law Review and was a Justice John Marshall Harlan Scholar. He has been recognized by The M&A Advisor as an Emerging Leader.