Debbie Yeh is a counsel in the firm’s Business Law department and a member of its Real Estate Industry group.
Debbie focuses on the representation of private and institutional investors, developers and lenders in various areas of real estate transactions, with an emphasis on acquisition, disposition, financing and joint ventures involving a variety of property types, including retail, industrial, office, mixed-use, multi-family residential and hotels. She has also represented lenders and borrowers in connection with various aspects of commercial lending, including loan originations, restructurings and workouts.
- BlackRock in its $609 million disposition of a 1.6 million square-foot, Class A office complex located in El Segundo, California
- A private equity fund in the acquisition, financing and subsequent $184 million disposition of a hotel located in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Brookfield in the acquisition of a 190-unit residential condominium project located in West Hollywood, California, for $168 million
- A private equity fund in the $214 million acquisition and joint venture and financing of a portfolio of affordable housing projects located throughout New Jersey
- Cadre Advance LLC in the formation of joint ventures in connection with the acquisition of multifamily properties located throughout Texas in the aggregate amount of $278 million, and financings in excess of $200 million
Debbie is a member of the State Bar of California. She is also a member of the Urban Land Institute.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Debbie was a Special Counsel in the Los Angeles office of Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP. She began her career in the Los Angeles office of Latham & Watkins LLP.
Columbia Law School
(Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar)
University of California, Los Angeles
Recognition & Awards
Debbie was named a California Super Lawyer “Rising Star” in 2009.