Christopher Zhong is an associate in the firm’s Technology and Life Sciences groups.
Chrstiopher represents biotechnology, pharmaceutical, diagnostic, and medical device companies in connection with their intellectual property, M&A, and commercial transactions.
Christopher’s representative transactions include:
- Graviton Bioscience Corporation in its collaboration and license agreement with Ovid Therapeutics, Inc.
- Duality Biologics (Suzhou) Co. Ltd. in its license and collaboration agreements with BioNTech SE
- Eterna Therapeutics, Inc. in its license agreement with Factor Bioscience Inc.
- Sichuan Kelun-Biotech Biopharmaceutical in its license and collaboration agreement with Merck
- Biosion USA, Inc. entered into a research and collaboration agreement with ImmunoGen, Inc.
- Entrada Therapeutics, Inc. in its collaboration and license agreement with Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated
- Oak Hill Bio Ltd in connection with its license agreement with Shire Human Genetic Therapies, Inc.
- Envisagenics, Inc. in its collaboration agreement with Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Bain Capital, LP in its JV investment in Areteia Therapeutics, Inc.
- Seagen Inc. in its collaboration and license agreement with Genzyme Corporation
- Ikena Oncology, Inc. in its collaboration agreement with Astrazeneca UK Limited
- bluebird bio, Inc. in its license agreement with Resilience Boston, Inc.
- Absci Corporation in its collaboration agreement with Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- Numerous biotech startups in commercial services agreements
- Numerous biotech startups in obtaining licenses from various universities and institutions
- A public company in issuing of $1 billion unsecured notes in an underwritten public offering*
- A pharmaceutical company in obtaining $100 million in secured term loans*
- A private equity firm in connection with multiple leveraged buyouts of companies in the healthcare, manufacturing, and high-tech industries*
*Denotes experience prior to joining Goodwin.
Prior to joining Goodwin, Christopher was at another leading international law firm, where he focused on representing pharmaceutical companies in financing and capital markets transactions and other general corporate matters.
Washington University in St. Louis
University of Toledo
- New York
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office