Our globally recognized Life Sciences practice is uniquely positioned to partner with innovators and investors operating in a fast-moving, tech-driven environment.
With more than 230 dedicated lawyers across all major life sciences hubs in the US, Europe, and Asia, we work with life sciences companies throughout the corporate lifecycle – from startup and commercial-stage to maturity – as well as investors, banks, and others in the life sciences ecosystem.
We understand the unique challenges life science companies face in securing funding, licensing and safeguarding intellectual property, establishing partnerships, bringing new products to market, opening new revenue streams, and protecting existing product lines. We take a multidisciplinary approach to address clients’ challenges, drawing on our deep expertise across industries – such as technology, healthcare, real estate, and private equity – as well as the full spectrum of relevant practices.
Our comprehensive coverage includes:
- Complex financing and M&A transactions
- Capital markets transactions advising issuers, sponsors, underwriters, and investors
- Collaborations and licensing
- FDA and healthcare regulatory services and diligence
- Regulatory compliance and advisory services
- FDA litigation
- Patent prosecution, counseling, due diligence, portfolio strategy and patent litigation
- Products litigation
- Corporate governance
- High-stakes litigation
- Data privacy and cybersecurity
- Antitrust services for life sciences companies
- Tax and other areas
Connect with our Life Sciences team and let us know how we can help.